From our newest ambassador;
So if you have been following me for a while you probably know me for TWO things…my love of coffee and my anxiety. These past few months my anxiety has gotten the better of me and as a result, my sleep has suffered, and we all know that when you’re not sleeping everything else goes to shit too!
So here I was pumping myself full of caffeine every day just to lie awake every night way overstimulated. Something had to give! I have tried herbal teas in the past but wasn’t able to drink them. I just couldn’t get over the taste, I have since discovered that it’s the Chamomile. I just don’t enjoy it. So when I was approached by Clean Tea to try some of their teas I was hesitant to even bother with the Dream Tea BUT I was desperate for some sleep so figured it was worth a shot. I would make it work!
I was SO surprised after brewing my first cup at how good it was! Not only could I actually drink it, but I also enjoyed it! The chamomile flavour is really mild, I can taste more of the peppermint with lingering lavender. I have been having a cup before bed each night for the last two weeks and I have certainly noticed the difference. I am falling asleep faster and finding it easier to fall back asleep if I wake up. I have also noticed it’s helped me with my post-dinner bloating!
So it gets a BIG tick from me! I did some research on the ingredients and this is what I have found!
– Can Assist with Stomach Cramps
– Treating Insomnia
– Migraine Treatment (2-3 cups a day)
– Menstrual Cramps
– Allergy and Rashes (if applied topically)
– Stomach Ulcers
– Skin Inflammation (if applied topically)
– Aid in stabilizing blood sugars and reducing the symptoms of diabetes
– Helps to BOOST your immunity
– Aids in the treatment of Anxiety and stress
– Assist with getting a restful nights sleep
– Anti-inflammatory properties
– Is a natural antiseptic
– Reduces blood pressure and lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke
– Bloating and digestion
– Helps to suppress the development of bad bacteria in the gut
– Can help to reduce fever
– Aids in digestive health
– Analgesic properties (pain relief)
– Reduces nausea and vomiting thanks to its antispasmodic properties
– Respiratory health
– Supports the immune system
– Freshens the breath
– Can suppress appetite
So as you can see….it’s pretty amazing! I have started to sip a cup of the Clean Tea Dream Tea mid-morning to help with my anxiety and digestion and so far so good!
If you haven’t already check out the CLEAN TEA website and grab your own!
Let me know what you think!
Xx Hanna xX