POMEGRANATE AND HIBISCUS ICED TEA POPS
Summer is the perfect time for ice tea popsicles. Here is our simple recipe for this sweet but tart, refreshing ice pop!
You will need:
- Popsicle mould (we found our silicon mould online for under $10)
- Fresh Pomegranate
- Hibiscus Tea ( plain or any of our ice teas will do)
- Brew Hibiscus Tea for a few minutes, strain and place in the fridge for 30 minutes (or overnight for stronger flavour)
- Chop open and remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit. Squeeze some of the juice straight into the bottom of moulds for extra flavour!
- Add pomegranate seeds evenly to the bottom of the mould
- Add cooled hibiscus ice tea over the pomegranate into moulds
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight
Tea can be sweetened if desired, or try being creative and adding other fruits! View our full range of ice teas here to get some more inspiration.