LET’S TALK BREWING – ICED TEAS
LET’S TALK BREWING!
CONFUSED ON HOW TO BREW YOUR ICED TEA?
Here is a simple guide to get the most out of your iced tea. There are 2 ways you can do this. let’s have a look through the options:
TRADITIONAL BREW TECHNIQUE:
- Add 1 teaspoon of our Iced Tea of your choice to 1 cup of boiling water
- Allow to infuse then chill in the fridge
- Add ice for a super cold drink
- Sweeten to taste
COLD BREW TECHNIQUE:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of our Iced Tea of your choice to 1 cup of room temperature or cold water
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Remove strainer
- Sweeten to taste, allow not needed as much as cold brewing doesn’t remove the tannins as Traditional brewing does meaning your tea is less bitter and a more mellow flavour.
Do you have suggestions of new teas we should bring out? Leave a reply below and our team will look into it
The Clean Tea Team.