Make the perfect Summer Afternoon Elixir
Iced tea is super easy to make. You can use any tea and chill it or our new summer range of sweet ice teas are perfect.
- Decide on how much you want to make, a single serve or a large jug to share with friends. A tea infuser bottle is an easy single serve option.
- Add 1tsp of tea per 1 cup boiling water. Allow to infuse and cool slightly.
- Chill in fridge. We suggest overnight for stronger flavour.
- Garnish and add your favourite summer fruits . We love sliced lime and mint in the Berry-licious, sliced apple and strawberry in the Strawberry Sunrise, sliced orange in the Tutti Fruity.
- Get creative. Make Summer Cocktails your friends will love with a dash of spirits. Make amazing healthy ice tea popsicles with pomegranate and berries that the kids will love!
- Sweeten to taste. Clean Tea blends are not artificially flavoured or sweetened except for the natural sweetness of the organic dried fruits we use. If you prefer a sweet iced tea, you can use a sugar syrup to sweeten.
- Keep it cool. Frozen berries or ice to keep your ice tea super chilled.
Send us your creations. We love to see our customers enjoying tea! Tag us on instagram #cleantea or Facebook.