Perfect for summer, this simple recipe is sure to impress your friends! You can use any of our Ice Tea Range but we are in love with a Berry-licious cocktail
- Make Berry-licious Tea by adding 1 teaspoon per cup of boiling water to a jug. Make as much as required.
- Allow to infuse and place in fridge to cool for a few hours. We usually make ours the night before. For extra effect use some of your ice tea to make ice cubes too.
- Add your ice cubes to a glass
- Add a dash of spirits, vodka/gin/ bacardi to your glass and a squeeze of lime.
- Pour your chilled ice tea into your cup, no need to strain if you have a tea straw!
- Garnish with a slice of lime or tropical fruit
- Enjoy with your tea straw if you have one, they strain as you drink.
- Drink responsibly and ENJOY !